From feng D <fengi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many threads
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:37:04 GMT
Thank you, very very very much.

Version: 4.2.3
OS:        CentOS release 6.5 (Final)  *(kernel is not)*
Proxy:    reverse proxy

I found the different of the five machines. The kernel version of the
abnormal machines is 3.18.16. The others are 4.1.6. I still not know why,
but I will find out!!!!!

It is too late. I will goto sleep.

Thanks you!!!!!!!