From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled and override
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:40:32 GMT
Can't think of any specific reason other than the fact that, there are other ways of achieving
what you are asking already:

e.g. TSHttpTxnFollowRedirect(), TSHttpTxnRedirectUrlSet()

If you really need to use Lua to modify the config, please open a jira to read/apply the setting
at a later hook.

Thanks,

Sudheer