From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: header_rewrite to modify destination port based on request header
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 19:59:01 GMT
Yes, I don't see why this would be a problem.

     On Friday, October 9, 2015 12:19 PM, Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheerv@yahoo-inc.com>
wrote:

 Hi Daniel,

+1 on the proposal..

AFAIK, header_rewrite is by no means deprecated or plan to be deprecated (not in the near
future, anyway) and it has a very wide set of production users (including us).

Please go ahead and submit a PR on github - unless there are strong concerns, I can review/merge
it.

Thanks,

Sudheer