From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTE] Marking Jira's with "Regression" Label
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 01:18:45 GMT

> On Sep 23, 2015, at 4:42 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> in order to help look for bugs that are for certain regressions, I’d like to suggest
that we start using the “Regression” label in Jira. This is easy to do, but just make
sure it truly is a regression before you tag it as such. For example, if you know that something
works as expected in v5.3.x, but fails in v6.0.0, then that is a Regression.

> I had on my ToDo: list to make a Wiki for Labels that we like to use. So, I started it,
it has one entry ;-).

> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/JIRA+Labels <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/JIRA+Labels>

And we should try to have tsqa tests for every regression!