From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [LAST REMINDER} Fall 2015 Apache Traffic Server Summit (Nov 15-17th)
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 14:32:37 GMT

> On Aug 4, 2015, at 10:52 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>

> The ATS community is pleased to announce the next Apache Traffic Server Summit. This
time, we’ll be hosting this event at the Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale, California. The dates
are

> 	Sunday November 15th: Hackathon / Bug bashing / get-together
> 	Monday November 16th: First day Summit with presentations from various teams
> 	Tuesday November 17th: Second day Summit, focusing more on discussion items and designs
>

> Everyone is very, very welcome to participate in this event, and there are no fees (however,
we ask everyone to RSVP, see below). Previous Summits have been a good mix of system administration
topics around ATS, advanced topics of usage and problems, as well as future discussions around
direction and features of ATS.

> Request: We are looking for people to present topics for the Monday - Tuesday events.
If you have something ATS related to share, or something to discuss / propose / analyze, please
submit a proposal with a Subject and 1-2 paragraph description. Send such proposals to

> 	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>
>

> Proposal does not have to be code related, in fact, some of the most interesting and
popular topics from previous Summits have been around ATS use cases. The deadline for submissions
is October 15st, 2015.

> Finally, please RSVP on this page (which is still work in progress, we’ll update the
schedule as we get the proposals submitted).:

> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2015+Summit>

PLEASE submit your session proposals to summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>
ASAP! I’d like to get the schedule finalized in a couple of weeks. Also remember to RSVP
on the page above.

Cheers,

— Leif