From Michael Jedlicka <Michael.Jedli...@itdynamics.co.za>
Subject ReverseProxy and Sharepoint
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:28:55 GMT
Hi There

I am a newbie and have just found Traffic Server. I am looking into whether we can utilize
it as a reverse proxy for our internal sharepoint.

I have been looking for extra information on how best to achieve this but have not found anything
helpful.

The sharepoint is configured with an alternate address allowing basic auth.

I have configured ATS as a SSL external reverseproxy and mapped it to the internal sharepoint
connector. The only problem I have now is that the authentication prompt just loops re-requesting
to login.

Basically I am trying to see if ATS can be used over Apache Web Server. I did a test on a
basic config for the AWS for reverse proxy and all works fine, it does use a rewrite rule
so that from server to origin the url is mapped correctly for the realm authentication.

Has anyone setup a reverse proxy for sharepoint, any insights, docs, or examples would be
appreciated.

Regards
Michael Jedlicka