From Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Plugins vs Lua
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 15:41:58 GMT
Is the ATS community moving from stitching together multiple plugins
and placing all that functionality into a lua script ?

Consider the below plugins in a reverse proxy, per remap configuration.

regex_revalidate
geoacl
header_rewrite
urlsig

Instead of calling all these plugins, and praying for cooperation, I
could take the same instructions(in lua of course) and call them from
within a lua script. If I go by the Lua plugin presentation seen out
there in the wild, there shouldnt be too much of a performance
penalty.. Will have to test this out of course.

Am I way off base here or am I making a little bit of sense ?