From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persist specific requests only in RAM cache
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:48:15 GMT
i am going to test this tonight, but are you saying that it's possible to
split the cache based on some transaction condition?

meaning the below would be stored in ramdisk.

http://media.domain.com/chunk.ts

while the below would be stored in a generic(disk) volume.

http://media.domain.com/image.gif

again, i have yet to test, but i believe this is all driven by setting the
cache key to use the domain which is mapped to the ramdisk volume.
if this sounds right to you, then it means i am on the right path.