From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persist specific requests only in RAM cache
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:37:15 GMT
not sure if this answers your question, but i have been thinking about
something similar.

this is how i have it played out in my mind, although i havent looked at
the transaction points to see when host/domain is considered for volume
placement.

1. create a ramdisk(or some memory based filesyetm)
2. map the ramdisk to store content for some domain
3. write a lua script to change the cache key of specific requests to
something within the ramdisk domain
4. the expectation is that with this change, the desired objects will be
found in the ramdisk volume.