From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purge Question
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:22:09 GMT
James.. I'll test the genid configuration option. I'll also test writing a
lua script that takes from both the regex_reval and genid plugins.
 In this per remap lua script, Ill open a rule file/db The file/db will
contain a list of regex's and a genid. Upon matching, the lua script
will set the cache key with respect to the corresponding genid. I think
when I define my paths/regexes to match, I will use Unix  time
as my gendid.

Thanks all for the responses and suggestions.