From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 6.0.0 (RC0)
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 03:11:50 GMT
I rsync it again and verified it worked.

-Bryan

> On Sep 8, 2015, at 7:59 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 8, 2015, at 8:44 PM, Gmail <b13621367396@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> HI!all
>>
>> 	uncompress  6.0.0-rc0.tar.bz2 fail!
>>
>> 	trafficserver-6.0.0/lib/wccp/Wccp.h trafficserver-6.0.0/lib/wccp/WccpMeta.h trafficserver-6.0.0/lib/wccp/WccpLocal.h
trafficserver-6.0.0/lib/wccp/WccpMsg.cc bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly; perhaps
it is corrupted? *Possible* reason follows. bzip2: Inappropriate ioctl for device Input file
= (stdin), output file = (stdout) It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files. You can use the `bzip2recover'
program to attempt to recover data from undamaged sections of corrupted files. tar: Unexpected
EOF in archive tar: Unexpected EOF in archive tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now