From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTE] Marking Jira's with "Regression" Label
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 23:42:08 GMT
Hi all,

in order to help look for bugs that are for certain regressions, I’d like to suggest that
we start using the “Regression” label in Jira. This is easy to do, but just make sure
it truly is a regression before you tag it as such. For example, if you know that something
works as expected in v5.3.x, but fails in v6.0.0, then that is a Regression.

I had on my ToDo: list to make a Wiki for Labels that we like to use. So, I started it, it
has one entry ;-).

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/JIRA+Labels <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/JIRA+Labels>

Cheers,

— leif