From "McClimont, Aaron (SACE)" <Aaron.McClim...@sa.gov.au>
Subject ATS 5.3.0 - Browser always prompts for authentication (NTLM) - Regression?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 01:23:43 GMT
Hello,

  We are having issues with NTLM authentication through Apache TrafficServer with version
5.3.0, where users are getting the authentication prompt repeatedly.  We have reverted back
to version 4.1.2 temporarily until we have resolved the issue.

  This issue appears similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1491

  So-far we have tried:

- Setting proxy.config.http.share_server_sessions = 0 (default: 2)
- Using HTTPS

  Neither of the above have resolved the issue, is there anything else that we should be testing?

  Are there any settings that we need to be aware of to enable this in version 5.3.0?

Regards,
Aaron.