From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudhe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Behavior of traffic server on client connection timeout?
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:02:05 GMT
<proxy.config.http.transaction_no_activity_timeout_out> is the inactivity timeout on
the outbound side (ATS to origin connection). Perhaps, in your test, since both the outbound
and inbound are configured as 60 sec, the origin side (HA Proxy) may be occurring faster.
You may want to set the origin side timer to higher than 60 sec and check.
Thanks,
Sudheer

     On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:55 PM, Karthik Kailash <karthik.l.kailash@gmail.com>