From SANDEEP SHARMA <sandeeepshar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having queries in Apache Traffic Server
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:25:23 GMT
Hey,

Yup it's quite long time!!!!

How are you man!!! Below are my concerns in ATS:
Also it would be helpful for me if you provide the examples for below
queries.

1. How can we strip the specific query strings??
[have checked and found that @pparam=no-query-string help me in same but
that will strip all query string... but i want to strip the specific query
params coming in the request.]

2. How block any url using regex_map??
[found that it can be done in remap.config via map but not working for me,
also how ATS traverse the remap rules, from top to bottom???]

3. How can add and remove headers??
[i tried it with header.rewrite, and requirement is like this we need to
capture the value of some incoming headers and pass that value in new
header in response to client]

4. On what factors ATS maintain its cache??
[If you worked on Varnish, which maintains it's cache on the basis of HOST
+ REQUEST_URI by default... i mean it generate hash values on these two
factors... also provide flexibility to change that too.. how this is done
by ATS.... and how to change that if required... like cache on that basis
of HOST or URI or Protocol HTTP/HTTPS or Cookie or any header???]

I know that i am posting too many queries, but i just want to avoid the
round trip mailing.

Thanks again for your prompt response, i really appreciate that.
Also if it is possible for you to share your number with me,, can i have
your contact number so that i can connect with you over call if needed.

Regards,
Sandeep Sharma