From Ram Chander <ramqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spdy with Trafficserver
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:48:32 GMT
As per Sudheer, if we compile 5.1.x   with --enable-spdy  , it gets
enabled. Please correct if its not true.
I am stuck with right configuration to get it working.

Below  config doesnt work.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 80:ipv4
443:ipv4:proto=spdy:ssl

Anyone got spdy working with ATS ?  If so, please share configuration.