From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Some DNS stats don't persist through restart.
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 23:59:37 GMT
Now that things have settled down a bit since ATS v5.0 I wanted to bring
this up as I actually use these numbers pretty often to "keep an eye" on
TrafficServer.

I can't speak for all of these, but I've noticed over time when viewing
stats through traffic_top the "DNS lookup" stat will happily persist
through a restart but at the very least "DNS hits" and "DNS Hit" will not.

I'm not really sure what the scoop with "DNS Time" is...for me it's always
0.0.  :(

What can I do to help get this resolved eventually?

Regards,

Adam