From Yongming Zhao <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some DNS stats don't persist through restart.
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 03:29:28 GMT
please file the ticket in Jira, afaict the stats is not that good maintained consistently during
most of the changes. as always, patch is welcome.

- Yongming Zhao 赵永明

> 在 2014年11月6日,上午7:59,Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Now that things have settled down a bit since ATS v5.0 I wanted to bring this up as I
actually use these numbers pretty often to "keep an eye" on TrafficServer.

> I can't speak for all of these, but I've noticed over time when viewing stats through
traffic_top the "DNS lookup" stat will happily persist through a restart but at the very least
"DNS hits" and "DNS Hit" will not.