From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 5.1.1 is released!
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 00:51:25 GMT
Saturday, November 1, 2014, 4:50:31 PM, you wrote:

> Thanks Alan.

> Just FYI, as of right now, none of the usual Apache Download Mirrors has a copy of trafficserver-5.1.1.tar.bz2.

> However, the "Backup Sites" work just fine.  I thought I'd mention it as I have no idea
whether the propagation
> between the two is manual...or automated.

Yes, there's something odd going on. I was able to see the distribution files on the primary
server from one machine, after not seeing them from a different machine. If I click on the
link here, on this machine, the files are there. I uploaded everything yesterday, so I thought
it would have percolated through by now.