From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Summit Fall 2014 Wrap-up
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:11:20 GMT
Hi all,

first of all, thank you very much to LinkedIn and Brian Geffon for organizing this event.
They have set the bars very high for future Summits. Also a big thanks to all the speakers
and attendants, for making a very productive and informative Summit.

The feedback we got was very positive, and we’ll continue our Summits with similar format
and agenda. One feedback that we’ll bring to the next summit is to have a few “hackathon”
like sessions, where people can get into breakout sessions / rooms, and work on some particular
problem or feature.

Also, I put a few pictures from the Summit up on Flickr:

	https://www.flickr.com/photos/zwoop/sets/72157649033241235/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/zwoop/sets/72157649033241235/>

Cheers,

—The ATS PMC