From Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Ram Cache Question
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:15:15 GMT
Is there a way to force certain objects into memory cache, and only serve
those objects from memory cache until time of expiration? I do not want
those objects even dumped to disk. Meaning keep objects in ram cache and
let ram cache eviction policy manage the object's removal.

Currently I have tmpfs file system where I store all my 'ram only' objects.
However, if I can simply direct objects to memory cache based on something
like a cache-control header or something similar, than that would be more
desirable. As opposed to creating a disk cache from tmpfs, then placing all
objects from a certain virtual host into that disk cache(via
hosting.config).

Thanks in advance.