From Jason Strongman <jasonstrongman2...@gmail.com>
Subject Local File Access
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 02:00:48 GMT
Outside of building a plug-in, does ATS have a native facility which allows
for reading local system files? I have a file residing in my system log
directory that I want to access via ATS.

I was thinking something along the lines of the below remap rule, although
I tried and didnt seem to work.

        map http://mydomain.com/file.log file:///var/log/file.log

If using the header rewrite plugin,  not sure how I could expand the
conditional access rule to expose local files either.

Setting a specific body_factory directory against my map rule partially
works, although I have to reload ATS each time for my updated logs to be
read.