From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 5.0.0 (RC0)
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:25:24 GMT

On Jun 15, 2014, at 3:50 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> wrote:

> I have updated 5.0.0 with a new release candidate (RC2) and we will continue with the
same voting timeframe.  Below are the issues that have been resolved in this release candidate
(RC2).

> The artifacts are available for download at:
> http://people.apache.org/~bcall/5.0.0-rc2/

I have tested the RC2 code over the weekend, in both reverse and forward proxy on Fedora 20,
no problems so far. I’ve verified the checksums and signature, and all build-bots are “green”.
I’d urge everyone else to also do a quick retest of RC2, particularly on builds and if you
use the LuaJIT plugin.

+1 from me.

— Leif