On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

On Nov 21, 2013, at 8:56 PM, James Peach <jpeach@apache.org> wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2013, at 7:43 PM, Mark Moseley <moseleymark@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 5:57 PM, Thomas Berger <th.berger@it.piratenpartei.de> wrote:
>> I could not reproduce this issue. Could you please post an example of the
>> regex causing this segfault?
>>
>> Also, even if there would be some configuration errors on your part, ATS should
>> thrown an error, not a stack trace. So  would file a bug at

I’m fairly certain this is a duplicate of TS-1590 and to some extent TS-1666. I closed this one as a duplicate of TS-1590.

Out of curiosity, why are you using the remap threads? Do you have a remap plugin that can block ?

Nope, just will be doing high volume, Lua-based remapping, so that sounded like it could be a useful setting. But sounds like I don't need it, since my Lua code never blocks.

Thanks!