From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding headers to 304 Responses
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 04:31:41 GMT
On Nov 21, 2013, at 8:23 PM, Mark Moseley <moseleymark@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been perusing the code but not finding anything. Was hoping someone could give me
a pointer where in the code I could add headers that ATS sends back with 304 Responses, if
that's even possible. I want to add some custom headers (cf. apache httpd, in modules/http/http_filters.c
line 1281).

> Or even better yet, a configuration option that I haven't stumbled across yet :)

You can do this using the header_rewrite plugins, see the example here <https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/tree/master/plugins/header_rewrite/Examples>.
The documentation for this is *ahem* sparse, but if you poke zwoop on IRC he will help you
out ...