From jroman <jro...@linux-it.es>
Subject DELETE method problem
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:11:40 GMT

Hey all!

I¹m using traffic server 3.2 and I am experimenting some problems when a
the users make a DELETE request.
With firebug i can see a 504 status code (Connection Timeout) when the
request is done.

I¹ve tried to gather more info with tcpdump and I see how the DELETE
request is send to origin server but the response never come back.

The directive proxy.config.http.quick_filter.mask in my record.conf file
is set to 0 and my ip_allow.config looks like that:

src_ip=127.0.0.1                                  action=ip_allow
method=ALL
src_ip=::1                                        action=ip_allow
method=ALL
src_ip=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255                    action=ip_deny
method=PUSH|PURGE
src_ip=::-ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff action=ip_deny
method=PUSH|PURGE

Anybody can help me with this issue???

Thanks in advance

Jorge