From Ethan Lai <yz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Request URL unexpectedly changed to CacheUrl if CacheUrl is Set then Get
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:47:17 GMT
Guys,

I'm writing a plugin to append some value to CacheUrl with specify HTTP
header.
It works fine if I only call TSCacheUrlSet().

However, if I call TSHttpTxnCacheLookupUrlGet() thereafter, the request URL
will be modified to that CacheUrl I've set.

IMHO, the original request URL should not be affected by CacheUrl,
especially if I just get it back.  Any ideas?

Scenario without calling TSHttpTxnCacheLookupUrlGet:
   Origin Request URL: http://www.example.com/a
   CacheUrl: http://www.example.com/abc
   Expect Request URL: [Same as Origin Request URL]
   Actual Request URL: [Same as Origin Request URL]

Scenario with calling TSHttpTxnCacheLookupUrlGet:
   Origin Request URL: http://www.example.com/a
*   CacheUrl: http://www.example.com/a <http://www.example.com/a>bc*
   Expect Request URL: [Same as Origin Request URL]
*   Actual Request URL: http://www.example.com/a
<http://www.example.com/a>bc*

Thanks,
-Ethan