From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS keep more than 500mbit/s traffic for single instance?
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 04:55:36 GMT
Sorry, that looks confusing.  Leif and all, I was referring to this in that
last e-mail:

Leif wrote:
"One thought: Are you by chance running with the reclaimable freelist
feature enabled ? If so, it sounds like it could possible consume a metric
ton of mmap areas. Can you check your build and the number of map areas
that your traffic_process is consuming ?"