From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS keep more than 500mbit/s traffic for single instance?
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:05:08 GMT
Really?  Well, that figures.  I didn't dig into the configure script for
boost so I didn't know.

I'll definitely take a look at the tcmalloc configure option once the next
release drops.

Happily, I've simply run out of things to optimize.  :-)

Thanks,

Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <adam@turing.com>

Google Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109309036874332290399/about