From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject proxy.config.system.mmap_max
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 02:17:31 GMT
So I took a look at the code.  Yeah, I must be imagining this or
something.  From what I can tell the codebase does literally nothing with
this setting, except on Linux.

The machine I've been doing all of my tuning testing on is
Mac OS X.  Just to be sure this setting isn't used, I'm going to change it
to "0" on my child and parent proxies and just let it run for a few days.
I'll then change it back to the default.

Sorry to waste everyone's time...thought I'd found something here.

P.S.  I'll also of course update the Wiki page.

Regards,

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <adam@turing.com>