From "Adam W. Dace" <colonelforbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS keep more than 500mbit/s traffic for single instance?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 03:57:13 GMT
Also, once you've gotten past your immediate problem and are looking to
deploy my Wiki page may help:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/WebProxyCacheTuning

To call it "best practices" would be a bit much, but I spent quite a bit of
time simply tuning ATS for my own uses.
The page is finally stable(i.e. I'm done now) and I'm quite pleased.  I'm
hoping once the next release is out the door
I can start bugging the commiters to take a look and review it.

Regards,