From Daniel Morilha <dmori...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gzip
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:25:44 GMT
I think I got it, I tried to use the gzip plug-in with a simple
configuration as exemplified on the docs but I wasn't able to stream the
content any longer. It looks like the plug-in buffers everything so it can
compress and flush at once. Is there a way to make the gzip plug-in to
compress and flush the chunks? That's a requirement for my use case.

Thanks guys!

--
Daniel Morilha (dmorilha@gmail.com)