From Yongming Zhao <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] Subscribe to the list before sending email to it
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 15:48:34 GMT
I have sent many mail with wrong From: mailbox, I’d not expect those mail be moderated, ignore
it is just fine for me :D

在 2013年11月9日,下午11:30,Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> 写道:

> On Nov 9, 2013, at 4:47 AM, Nick Kew <niq@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On 8 Nov 2013, at 18:40, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>>
>>> There’s a pretty significant amount of emails that have to be moderated right
now. This happens when you email one of the mailing lists from an account that is not subscribed.

>>> So, please make sure you email only from addresses which are subscribed to the
list please. This will put less of a burden on the moderators.

>> No use.  Only subscribers will see your message.
>
> The queue of moderation is primarily from people I know are subscribed to the lists,
but they are using the wrong “From” address.  :)