From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS / "vote"] Where should we host the next ATS Summit?
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 12:05:28 GMT

On Nov 12, 2013, at 4:07 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> to get some better ideas of where we should host the next Summit, I’ve created
this Doodle:

>> 	http://doodle.com/f49yuugtr6qwhcfq
>

> Last reminder, I’ll close this poll on Friday. As it looks now, there’s an overwhelming
for Europe as a destination outside of the US.

I did close this poll, the results are pretty clear:

Other than the US, Europe is favored. In fact, Europe barely beat out US West coast by a small
margin.

As such, for the year of 2014, the suggestions is to hold one event in the US and one event
Europe (locations TBD).

Cheers,

— Leif