From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] TS-1919: Eliminate CacheLookupHttpConfig
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:53:38 GMT

On Nov 3, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’d like to get some closure on the TS-1919 Jira issue. There have been concerns raised
about this patch, and I will try to explain the pros and the cons of this patch. Note that
this is committed on the v5.0.x branch (it’s an incompatible change), and I really want
to decide the future of this commit such that we can either agree to keep it, or back it out
right now.

Haven’t heard any -1’s on this topic so far, so last call. Any concerns with keeping this
change as it currently applies to in the v5.0.x ?

Thanks,

— leif