From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Segfault with 4.1.1 using url_regex and proxy.config.remap.num_remap_threads > 1
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:40:19 GMT

> On Nov 23, 2013, at 12:15 AM, Mark Moseley <moseleymark@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

>> I’m fairly certain this is a duplicate of TS-1590 and to some extent TS-1666. I
closed this one as a duplicate of TS-1590.

>> Out of curiosity, why are you using the remap threads? Do you have a remap plugin
that can block ?

> Nope, just will be doing high volume, Lua-based remapping, so that sounded like it could
be a useful setting. But sounds like I don't need it, since my Lua code never blocks.

Yeah try without it first. If you experience unacceptable latencies, increase the number of
worker threads first. That will give you more Lua states as well.

Cheers,

-- Leif