From Esmq <e...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Configs does not apply !
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 02:19:29 GMT
hi,all
i use ats v4.0.1, also i found the following two situations about config apply:
1) config will not apply if not actual  change to the config file~  (mtime change to config
file does work!)

2) when config apply successfuly´╝î a corresponding message will log to manager.log~
but sometimes ats skip the config apply (and  not log to manager.log),  i don't know why ~
(particularly when change the remap.config, it fail to reload)