From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proxy.config.system.mmap_max
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2013 02:19:43 GMT
On Nov 23, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I took a look at the code.  Yeah, I must be imagining this or something.  From what
I can tell the codebase does literally nothing with this setting, except on Linux.

Phew! I can't even find am implementation of mallopt(3) on Darwin, so I was really confused
for a while there :)

> The machine I've been doing all of my tuning testing on is
> Mac OS X.  Just to be sure this setting isn't used, I'm going to change it to "0" on
my child and parent proxies and just let it run for a few days.  I'll then change it back
to the default.