From 英才 <b13621367...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 03:34:13 GMT
ts_lua is a recommended plug. It can better process my requirements, such as handling
header  (modify response header)
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/modifyheader.lua

URL and url (deny blacklist url and accesskey with ip)
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/blacklist.lua
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/accesskey.lua

Cache lookup  status(Hit or miss )
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/cachelookup.lua

There are relatively well documented, and the performance is also good.

I'd recommended for promoting it as official plugin

在 2013年11月7日,上午2:24,James Peach <jpeach@apache.org> 写道:

> On Nov 5, 2013, at 11:16 PM, Shu Kit Chan <chanshukit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, all,
>>
>> I came across this plugin from a blog post - https://blog.zymlinux.net/index.php/archives/768
>>
>> https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua
>>
>> I tested it and it worked quite well.
>>
>> 1) Any plan from Taobao/Alibaba on putting it to /experimental/ directory ?
>>
>> 2) Speaking of lua plugin, any plan to add more features to the existing lua plugin
in /experimental/ ?

> As for (2), it's on my list, but not near the top of it. I'd support someone taking over
and enhancing the existing Lua plugin. I'd also support merging the two plugins or replacing
my Lua plugin with the ts-lua one if someone wants to do that work.