From Petru Ghita <petru.gh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remap DELETE method
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 03:28:06 GMT
After some digging into the records.conf the problem was that

CONFIG proxy.config.http.quick_filter.mask INT 1154

changing it to

CONFIG proxy.config.http.quick_filter.mask INT 1152

Solved the problem.

On 08/12/2013 04:11 AM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2013, at 8:07 PM, Petru Ghita <petru.ghita@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to remap a DELETE method to an origin server.
>> Looking into remap.config I figured I should use something like:
>>
>> map http://mydomain.com http://10.0.18.101:8090 @action=allow
>> @method=DELETE @src_ip=0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255
>
> Is the expectation that you want to map DELETE to a different origin than the GET ? If
so, that's not possible using the remap.config (you'd have to write a plugin in C/C++ or Lua).

> What the src_ip and method directives specifies are ACLs, i.e. allow DELETE from the
IP range.