From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: trafficserver-3.3.5 GeoIP dependency
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 23:11:25 GMT

Am 10.08.2013 01:04, schrieb James Peach:
> On Aug 9, 2013, at 3:49 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:
>> looks like 3.3.5 is linking GeoIP for whatever reason
>
> Looks like the libGeoIP check is using AC_SEARCH_LIBS and failing to remove the result
from $LIBS. Can you please file a bug?

maybe got me wrong or did you mean "--disable-geoip" or "--without-geoip" should work

GeoIP is there and found because it's used for webalizer/php-pecl-geoip
but i want to avoid get pulled GeoIP as dependency on the dedicated ATS
virtual machine

what would be really cool is a "--with-minimzed" to build binaries with
as less footprint as possible and after the switch maybe add explicit
features like "--with-jemalloc" but a minimzed build only using the
flags which are neeed for a simple, high-performance proxy