From mars...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Cannot get multicert to work
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:41:22 GMT
Hello,

You got it working with just one record? Which version of ATS are you using?
What is your browser/OS used to test? E.g. WXP with IE does not deal well with SNI. We have
people on the internet who use it still. If you have it running with one cert already the
info below is probably too basic for you.

What do your error logs show?

Most everything needed for ATS is written in either records.config itself or the online documentation.

Make sure your OS is allowing access to the port you want. E.g. Local and network firewall
settings.

You need a valid server SSL certificate(s), CA certs, private key. For multicerts make sure
you get everything in the right order. Have you tested each individually before combining
it? This got me before.

Put the certificates or keys in the default ATS directory /usr/local/etc/trafficserver
Records config let's you change it to different directory but keep it simple the first time.

Check for ports that your OS is listening on and make sure the one you want is is not already
in use.

Enable the port you need and restart ATS
CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports 443:ssl
Or whatever port you want with ssl

After restarting ATS, check for ports that your OS is listening to now.
.