From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [REMINDER] Apache Traffic Server mini-BarCamp in Denver July 9-10th
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 16:48:04 GMT
Below is the original email, if you have not RSVP'ed yet, you should. We're
outlining a very loose agendar for the two days on the Wiki (feel free to edit):

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/BarCamp+Denver+2013

If you are attending, and your name is not on the list, please add yourself.

-- Leif

Hi all,

it's our pleasure to announce the next US Apache Traffic Server BarCamp! It
will be held in downtown Denver, gracefully hosted by Comcast. It's a two
day event, going all day from July 9th to July 10th. We will work on code,
share experiences, come up with clever ideas, and help anyone who has
questions or problems. This is a "DevOps" event, so even if you are not a
hard-core C++ template wizard, you can participate (so I'm definitely going
to be there).

Please RSVP to zwoop@apache.org before June 15th, we'll send more details
with directions etc. once we have a better idea how many people are
participating. A few of us living in Denver can help with accommodations
and travel to and from the airport as necessary.

Sincerely,

-- The Traffic Server PMC