From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Traffic server dev and ops roles at Apple
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:23:51 GMT
Hi all,

Apple has a number of development and operations roles open to work on content delivery systems
based around Apache Traffic Server. We are looking for people to tackle operations, configuration
management and deployment, as well as reliability, testing, building support systems and working
on Traffic Server itself. All these roles are based in Cupertino.

	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095202&openJobId=28095202
	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095255&openJobId=28095255
	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095336&openJobId=28095336
	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095370&openJobId=28095370

There's a lot of opportunity to do interesting work here. Feel free to ping me for more details.

cheers,
James