From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release v3.3.2
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:01:11 GMT
Yeah, this is an unfortunate artifact of the SRV changes. I filed an RFE on
it, it's unreasonable to reserve space for SRV even when the feature is
disabled (which is the default ).

-- Leif

On Apr 16, 2013, at 4:12 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Passed all signatures, compiled, and passed regression.  It is running as my forward
proxy now.  One problem I ran into was it didn't work with a hostdb size of 32M and I had
to increase it to 200M.