well, due to the high network traffic, have you make the 10Ge NIC irq  balanced to multiple cpu?

and can you show us the threading CPU usage in the top?

thanks

在 2013-3-21,下午7:42,Philip <flips01@gmail.com> 写道:

I've just upgraded to ATS 3.3.1-dev. The problem still is the same: http://i.imgur.com/1pHWQy7.png

The load goes on one core. (The server is only running ATS)