From Philip <flip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS performs poorly proxying larger files
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:50:28 GMT
Hi Yongming,

I haven't changed the networking configuraton but I've also noticed that
once the first core is at 100% utilization the server won't answer all ping
requests anymore and has packet loss. This might be a sign that all network
traffic is handled by the first core isn't it?

You can find a screenshot of the threading output of top here:
http://i.imgur.com/X3te2Ru.png

Best Regards
Philip