From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get URL
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 03:42:23 GMT
On 16/10/2012, at 5:51 PM, Davi Loperz <atscgdeveloper@gmail.com> wrote:

> More questions arise.
> Can I call the function within TSFetchURL TSPluginInit to get some
> items (content common to all requests) needed for other requests?

In general this should work fine, but remember that at this time not all the plugins have
been loaded. You might get subsequent plugins loaded that change the behaviour.

The initialization order is subject to change. In a future release, we aim to have well-defined
event hooks that plugins can use to take action as different points in the ATS lifecycle,
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1487.