From "Eagen, Dave" <David.Ea...@biworldwide.com>
Subject Crash when doing range lookup
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:30:50 GMT
I gave it a try but I couldn't get past configure:

./configure: line 29307: syntax error near unexpected token `luajit,'
./configure: line 29307: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(luajit, luajit, have_luajit=yes, have_luajit=no)'

-----Original Message-----
From: ming.zym@gmail.com [mailto:ming.zym@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 8:32 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: dev@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: IRC disconnects

v3.2 have some broken Range codes changed by amc, which is fixed in the master later. in our
own 3.2 tree, we have reverted the changes in Range, TS-475 TS-1265

FYI

在 2012-10-12五的 15:10 -0600,Leif Hedstrom写道:
> On 10/12/12 3:07 PM, Eagen, Dave wrote:
> > Yes, 3.2.3 crashed when we tried it with lookup enabled.
>
> Ok, that helps. Any chance you can try trunk ? Just want to make sure
> it's not something we've already looked at. Certainly the crasher is
> related to optimizations that were added for v3.2 (so 3.0 / 3.1 would
> not have these problems).
>
> -- Leif

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.