From "Eagen, Dave" <David.Ea...@biworldwide.com>
Subject RE: IRC disconnects
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:07:27 GMT
Yes, 3.2.3 crashed when we tried it with lookup enabled.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leif Hedstrom [mailto:zwoop@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 3:53 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: Eagen, Dave
Subject: Re: IRC disconnects

On 10/12/12 2:36 PM, Eagen, Dave wrote:
> We've run on 3.2.3 without crashing for over 3 hours now after setting proxy.config.http.cache.range.lookup
to 0.
What about v3.2.3 with range.lookup enabled? Still crashing?

-- Leif

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail,
delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.